Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ben's Bucket List

1. Fang by: James Patterson One day in english class my teacher showed the class this book and I thought hey this looks and sounds interesting and so that is why I want to read it?

2. 13 Reasons why by: Jay Asher One day in english class my teacher showed the class this book and I thought hey this looks and sounds interesting and so that is why I want to read it?

3. The Hunger Games by: Suzzane Collins Over the past couple of years I have been seeing this book around and heard about people reading it so I thought hey it actually might be a pretty good book so one of these days I will read it for sure?

4. The Hobbit by: J.R.R Tolkien One day in english class my teacher showed the class this book and I thought hey this looks and sounds interesting and so that is why I want to read it?

5. Paculiar children by: Ransom Riggs One day in english class my teacher showed the class this book and I thought this looks and sounds interesting and scrary and so that si why I want to read it?

6. A Child Called It by: David Pelzer Over the past couple of years I have been seeing this book around and heard about people reading it so I thought hey it actually might be a pretty good book so one of these days I will read it for sure?

7. Peak by: Roland Smith One year of school I cant remember which year but my friend told me abourt this book and said I should read it and I have not read it till this day but I do want to read it one day?

8. How To Save A Life by: Sara Zarr One day I was looking up on the computer some good books to buy and read and I was looking and found this book online and it seemed interesting so one of these days I will read it?

9. Exposed by: Kimberly Barcus One day I was looking up on the computer some good books to buy and read and I was looking and found this book online and it seemed interesting so one of these days I will read it?

10. Shooter by: Walter Dean Myers One day I was looking up on the computer some good books to buy and read and I was looking and found this book online and it seemed interesting so one of these days I will read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment